- 1912 or +91471 2555544

Alteration of Wiring

If a consumer desires to change the number or wattage or capacity of lights, fans, motors or any other power consuming devices on his premises on a temporary or permanent basis or in any way alter the position of wiring therein, he shall do so only with the permission of the Board’s authorities. The application shall be made in Service Connection Application Form.

A completion certificate duly signed by a competent wiring contractor / supervisor is to be produced along with the application. The adequacy of security will be reviewed and consumer has to make good shortfall, if any. Detection of Unauthorised Additional Load is liable to attract penalty and disconnection.